Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ammar Muhammad Syahmi b Saharin

Hi..... I'm Ammar Muhammad Syahmi and this is my travelogue to Singapore 12th-14th July 2012......Enjoy!!!!

1st Day
   We take off from school on 7.30a.m. We arrive at a rest center on 9.00a.m. We were given time to go to the loo,eat,and others...My group bought a waffle biscuits.
    
   10.00a.m
     We are right now at Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar a.k.a ECJB(English College Johor Bahru).This school was one of the oldest school in Malaysia.The student that guide us there told us that the school is going to celebrate its 100th birthday in two years time.

These are the prizes and trofies they got from japanese students.......

 This is one of the old letters they have in collection

 This is a replica of their old school uniform.....

This chair is once used by Dato' Paduka Sharifah Mazlina during she is the head prefect



We were brought to their art gallery..We were given a little bit talk about career as an artist and others about arts. These are the products they created and awards they have won.



We were also given the opportunity to try colour the'batik'.Abg Aniq and Abg Sharel were the first to try......
My camera and my phone broke down right now so I can't take any pictures but my friend Najmi lend me his camera.That's a good news but right now the is with him and I cant't upload those photos.


2nd Day
   We were at Hillgrove Secondary School.We were welcomed with a warm welcome party from the student leaders.



No comments:

Post a Comment